[Project Look Book] Friday, June 10, 2011

One of the many standout scenes for me in X-Men: First Class involved Erik Lehnsherr in a pub somewhere in Argentina. It wasn't really a grand spectacular showcase of Magneto's powers but it highlighted his menacing character in a subtle yet very striking manner. In that sequence, there were just three other men, a knife, and a gun. I'm going with the knife for this shoot.

rszDSC_4902adj1

It's Friday and I'm not wearing jeans, all because of this Magneto fanboy insanity that's beset me. While he did wear polos in the movie, they were never seen with jeans. And so be it, no jeans.

rszDSC_4851adj

The polos Michael Fassbender wore in the film were just about the right fit, fitted enough but never too tight. Pure perfection! Just look at them:

magneto1
magneto2

And in my attempt at following his cue, I pulled this black Folded & Hung polo from my closet, put on these olive chinos from Bench, slipped on these ombre perforated lace-ups from Zara, and wore this colorful belt I got at SM Department Store.

rszDSC_4816adj

Now off I go for a four-day vacation. I just might be posting some Look Book entries from that trip. Have a happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler