[Project Look Book] Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm so in an extended X-Men mode right now, wishing I had Magneto's powers. After a few typical Look Book shots, I started playing around. I played around even further with editing, and this was the result:

rszDSC_4278cropadj1

Although it wasn't planned, I've decided just this lunch that I'm gonna make every post for the rest of the week Magneto-ish. At the same time, though, I'm including a more "normal" photo with each post.

rszDSC_4266adj

I almost forgot, I got a new haircut last Saturday at Park Jun's in Glorietta. I'm not totally satisfied with it, though. It's not that easy communicating with a Korean stylist who doesn't know me or my pathetically thin and limp hair very well. I was supposed to have my hair done at Fix Greenbelt but no thanks to the difficulty of finding a parking slot, I was late and could no longer be accommodated until after an hour. No thanks to the receptionist either, who thought she was the most beautiful creature that walked this earth. I didn't like her approach that I wanted to grab a pair of scissors and cut all of her hair in the most haphazard way possible. Anyway, I stormed out of the salon and ended up at Park Jun's.

Today I'm wearing a Dior shirt My Bibe scored on ebay, brown dress pants from Memo, a tie from SM Department Store, and shoes by Frank at Traffic. I'm also wearing my red Billy Berg socks (from Urban Outfitters) but they were shy today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler