LOOKBOOK | 02May2015: Checked out, checked in, and went around town

01ADM_3599

Yes, my joy couldn't be contained after the Mayon Volcano showed up somehow on a very cloudy day, not to mention that that day began with really heavy rain. And yes, I did check out (of our hotel in Sorsogon City), traveled some 60km and checked in (at another hotel in Legazpi City), and went around town (still in Legazpi) -- all in one day.

I didn't bother with outfit changes and just stuck with joggers, yet another tank top, and the same slip-on shoes I've been wearing since Day 1 of our trip. I simply pulled up the hems for an even more relaxed look befit of a vacation.

02ADM_3426
The day started with a heavy rain and I was certainly bummed out about it.

03ADM_3422
But I made a resolve to enjoy the day come what may.

04ADM_3458
I know I'm out of shape. Okay, fat.

05ADM_3443
But whatever, I'm pushing through with a tank. I just need to find the proper angles for photos. Haha!

06ADM_3484
07ADM_3505
08ADM_3514
I really like Siama Hotel's design, that combination of bare concrete and hardwood.

09ADM_3603
After an hour or so on the road, we finally checked in at our hotel in Legazpi. Good thing our balcony wasn't for nothing because somehow Mayon showed herself.

10ADM_3633
Doing the tourist rounds in the city.

11ADM_3724
Mayon overload, I know. It's, like, everywhere you look in the city you see the famous volcano.

12ADM_3859
Oh, do I look so saintly! Not!

13ADM_3824
Last look at Mayon for the day. This one's from the Daraga Church.

Vacation's over :(
_________
Tank top (Regatta); joggers (H&M); slip-ons (Zalora); straw hat (Zara); watch (Pebble Steel).

Comments

  1. I loved the photos! I really liked your hat! What a fun vacation, I hope I can travel more soon. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tank top overload.....keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler