LOOKBOOK | Reporting for duty, Sir!

halfwhiteboy - camo casual 01
Rank and file (in the cabinet?).

I've sported this exact same camo coordinated set a few times already before. While they can of course be worn as separates, I always end up wearing them together each time. Three years since I first donned them and surprisingly they still fit. Great!

It has always been the same camo on camo look with this set, the only differences being the shoes and accessories that went with it. In this edition I took my army green braided sneakers for a spin because army (green) is synonymous with camo, right? Anyway, I felt like a young, naive private reporting for duty.

Sort of.

halfwhiteboy - camo casual 02
"Atten...tion!"

halfwhiteboy - camo casual 03
I look so think here and I love it.

halfwhiteboy - camo casual 04
"At ease."

How about you, are you comfortable in a camo on camo look?
_____________
Shirt and drawstring pants (Garrison); shoes (Arkk Copenhagen).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'