LOOKBOOK | Rain or shine, these boots are made for walking

halfwhiteboy - long cardigan and black and white boots 01

Took these rarely-used boots out for a spin. I adore the black paint splatter over white boots design but they sure aren't easy to wear. I wore them before with a nearly all-black ensemble, and then with an all-white outfit, but I haven't really thought about what else is possible with such a quirky design.

Although I haven't really strayed far from the all-black theme, I tried injecting some gray into the mix. I wore a knit sweater that weaved in black, gray, and white threads underneath a black long cardigan. I guess I was just really feeling the rainy weather we've been experiencing lately that I wanted something long and drapey. The pants I also kept in black, which are joggers, by the way. It's a totally comfy getup.

halfwhiteboy - long cardigan and black and white boots 02
halfwhiteboy - long cardigan and black and white boots 03
halfwhiteboy - long cardigan and black and white boots 04

Meanwhile, hello, weekend!
______________
Sweater, long cardigan, and joggers (H&M); boots (Dr. Marten's).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler