LOOKBOOK | Head-to-toe white with a splash of black paint

halfwhiteboy - all-white outfit with black-and-white boots 01
It's all for the boots.

I decided to take these boots out for a spin because I haven't worn them in a year. I love the quirky design - plain white boots splattered with black paint - which is why I bought them in the first place. However, I admit that it's not the easiest to wear. I think that explains why I almost never get to wear them.

The last time my feet were in these boots, I was clad in a nearly all-black ensemble. Today, though, I thought about going in the opposite direction with an all-white outfit. I know it's "challenging" enough wearing white pants. How much more when you're clad in head-to-toe white? Well, what a crazy proposition when you're supposed to be as carefree as you can be because it's a Friday!

halfwhiteboy - all-white outfit with black-and-white boots 02
Plug in! There are four slots available.

I know my socks wont' really show because I'm wearing boots but I still wanted my outfit to be really coordinated. Hello, cow-print socks!

halfwhiteboy - all-white outfit with black-and-white boots 03
Moo...

halfwhiteboy - all-white outfit with black-and-white boots 04
A brief moment of thought because Friday means that it's almost Monday again.

halfwhiteboy - all-white outfit with black-and-white boots 05
But let's all live in the moment, so smile!

How about you, are you comfortable wearing head-to-toe white? Confident enough that you're no slob and that you'll still be as pristine in the evening as you were when you started your day?

FYI, I made it through the day without spilling anything on my outfit. Let's do this more often then.
_______________
T-shirt (Uniqlo); pants (Regatta); boots (Dr. Marten's).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'