LOOKBOOK | Powdering up the blues

halfwhiteboy - Powder blue blazer and jeans 01

Whenever I feel like wearing jeans to work, I always think of how to dress it up so I can practically get away with it. The usual culprits are an office shirt, with tie preferably, or a suit jacket. Having a more "formal" top helps divert attention away from the jeans. I guess that's the trick.

Because of the rather attention-seeking but easy-on-the-eye powder blue color of my blazer, the jeans basically disappear in the picture, especially since they're dark. That I'm not wearing a collared shirt is also forgivable as a result, more so when you finish your look with office-appropriate leather shoes.

halfwhiteboy - Powder blue blazer and jeans 02
halfwhiteboy - Powder blue blazer and jeans 03
halfwhiteboy - Powder blue blazer and jeans 04

So do I get a pass or what?
_____________
Blazer (Zara Man); pullover and jeans (Uniqlo); shoes (Massimo Dutti).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler