FRAGRANCE | My Tom Ford Private Blend Christmas Tree

halfwhiteboy - Tom Ford Private Blend Christmas Tree 03

I've long thought of doing this after seeing someone on Instagram create a mini-tower of his Tom Ford Private Blend bottles some months ago. The uniformity of their shapes and their flat, square caps proved conducive to stacking them up. I thought, a "Christmas tree" shouldn't be that far-fetched of an idea then.

I know we have quite a number of Private Blend fragrances at home but it was only when I started grouping them did I realize that we have amassed a lot. I felt a mix of joy and disbelief. It was the most we have from any house and that's not even counting the non-Private Blend Tom Fords. I figured my tree would be taller than expected—and it sure was.

halfwhiteboy - Tom Ford Private Blend Christmas Tree 01

The stacking part was most nerve-wracking. The table had to be very stable to eliminate any unwanted shaking, and I was VERY careful when I piled one atop the other. The last thing I wanted was 25 Tom Fords crashing and shattering into pieces.

And...I did it! Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler