LOOKBOOK | Coping with a manufactured indoor winter

halfwhiteboy - black coat and khaki colored pants 01

I know, it's funny that I'm wearing a coat in a tropical country. But I'm just trying to cope with this manufactured indoor winter at the office. While I don't understand why they can't bring it to a comfortable temperature, I'm looking at the bright side—I can wear a coat.

I may not be able to readily afford an overseas trip right now—you know, to some place colder where I can rock a coat without looking silly—but at least I have an excuse to wear one. I just have to remind myself to take it off before leaving the building.

halfwhiteboy - black coat and khaki colored pants 03
halfwhiteboy - black coat and khaki colored pants 04

I'm wearing a thin sweater underneath, which already looks perfect with my khaki-colored pants without the coat. But I still need the coat. For footwear I opted for brown leather monk straps for a dignified look somehow. I'm just not sure if I nailed "dignified."

halfwhiteboy - striped sweater and khaki colored pants 02

Happy weekend, y'all!
____________
Coat (H&M); sweater and shoes (Zara Man); pants (Uniqlo).

Comments

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you have to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'

FRAGRANCE | Rajo Uno EDT by Bench: An inexpensive local gem