LOOKBOOK | Shawl collar sweater

halfwhiteboy - shawl collar sweater 01

However occasional, we'll always find our use for sweaters, which makes them a necessary item in our wardrobe arsenal. Even so-called ugly sweaters (but which can actually be cute) have their value in humor and novelty.

And then of course there are nice sweaters, fashionable sweaters—from chunky cable-knit sweaters to thinner, lightweight variations. Mine here is just about right in terms of thickness. It's not too chunky or too thin, plus I'm loving the shawl collar. It's just amazing that I've been using this piece for about 10 years now, and some of my colleagues hate me for it. And they hate me even more for the pants I'm wearing here, which is even way older. I guess I'm just lucky they still fit. 😀

halfwhiteboy - shawl collar sweater 02
halfwhiteboy - shawl collar sweater 03

How about you, how do you like your sweaters?
____________
Sweater (Zara Man); pants (from The Row); shoes (Sebago).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'

Man of style: Steven Tyler