LOOKBOOK | Velvety mood

halfwhiteboy - velvet suit 01
I don't know if I'm happy or in pain because it's Monday? What do you think?

I'm really enjoying the "tropical winter" we're currently experiencing. And because we only know air conditioning, and heaters are virtually unheard of, it's even colder indoors at the office. It's the closest we got to the real deal, a treat for us living in the tropics.

While sweaters and jackets are out this season, in my case, I thought I could take this velvety suit out for a spin. It's not really velvet per se but it does have a velvety feel to it. I just don't know what the fabric is called. Nevertheless, it's warm, comfy, and easy to wear. Works well with a lot of stuff. For one, the thin maroon patterns in my checkered shirt here ties in perfectly to the suit's color.

Cue: sneakers for added comfort.

halfwhiteboy - velvet suit 02
halfwhiteboy - velvet suit 03
halfwhiteboy - velvet suit 04

Have a nice week ahead!
_____________
Suit (Zara Man); shirt (Uniqlo); sneakers (Adidas).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'