LOOKBOOK | Papaya in watercolor

halfwhiteboy - Papaya watercolor print shirt 01

If first day highs are a thing, what to make of second days? After starting off my back to the office week with a rather drab outfit of grays and blacks, I thought of sporting something bright and cheerful. Let's make second day highs a thing as well! 

It's November but it still feels very much like summer here, so I went with short sleeves. I'm loving the pastel watercolor print. It's bright but it doesn't sting the eye because the colors are muted. I only realized later that they're actually papayas. Yeah, because pineapples are way too common. 

I contrasted the shirt's relaxed fit with some cropped pants in dark blue. For my leather pieces, I opted for brown. I purposely avoided black today. 

halfwhiteboy - Papaya watercolor print shirt 02
halfwhiteboy - Papaya watercolor print shirt 03
halfwhiteboy - Papaya watercolor print shirt 04

Tomorrow's another day. Head for the exits, guys! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler