LOOKBOOK | When you're pressed for time to press your clothes

halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and wine colored shoes 01

Still not used to this return to the office thing. For one, ironing is such a chore. It may sound ironic but thank God for suits because I have a couple hanging ready for months. They're perfect for when I haven't prepared anything in advance and I'm pressed for time. And since offices are mostly casual these days, I need not worry about a shirt because a pullover easily does the trick. 

Paired this gray and white ensemble with wine-colored oxfords that I completely forgot about having. Black, of course, is fine but it's rather predictable. 

halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and wine colored shoes 02
halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and wine colored shoes 03

Have a great week ahead! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler