LOOKBOOK | I could be brown and purply and velvety

halfwhiteboy - velvety suit and double monk strap shoes 01

This is another case of a "when you're pressed for time to press your clothes" kind of outfit. I simply dusted off this velvety suit from the hanger after close to two years of inactivity, paired it with a light gray knitted piece, and topped the look with a pocket square. For footwear, I thought these brown ombre double monk strap shoes was in line with my outfit's color palette, so I decided to give them a spin. And that's about it.

halfwhiteboy - velvety suit and double monk strap shoes 02
halfwhiteboy - velvety suit and double monk strap shoes 03

Have a good day, y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler