LOOKBOOK | The wider, the better

halfwhiteboy - wide-leg pants and scarf outfit 01

And my obsession with loose-fitting clothes continues. I'm thinking, the wider, the better, so tried these rust brown wide-leg pants on and it was instant happiness. Although not exactly flare pants, I feel like I'm stepping into the 70s. Never mind that I needed some added height from a pair of chunky loafers to pull it off. Otherwise, I'd be tripping over myself because the pants are just too long for me even when I tucked my t-shirt a little higher for a high-waisted look.

Finished off the ensemble with a scarf. Except for the color scheme, I now feel like Fred from Scooby Doo.

halfwhiteboy - wide-leg pants and scarf outfit 02
halfwhiteboy - wide-leg pants and scarf outfit 03
halfwhiteboy - wide-leg pants and scarf outfit 04
halfwhiteboy - wide-leg pants and scarf outfit 05

I feel so relaxed in this that I want to just prance around the office all day. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'