LOOKBOOK | Scrambling in Shibuya

halfwhiteboy - rust brown wide-leg pants, navy coat, and square-toe leather shoes 01

Ah yes, everyone's scrambling at the Shibuya Scramble Crossing, some even with selfie sticks in tow. Looking back, though, I can't believe I wore these bulky and very heavy, square-toe leather shoes from Marsèll—to a place where a lot of walking is expected. And I kid you not when I say they're heavy. But then I just love the way they look, not to mention that they add an inch or two to my height. Nevertheless, I managed with no blisters whatsoever; just tired legs and feet.

I haven't worn these rust brown wide-leg pants in a while, so I thought its relaxed cut would go well with the bulky shoes. Paired it with a sweater in a complementing color scheme, and topped with a navy coat for whenever I'm outside. Wonderful time if you ask me.

halfwhiteboy - rust brown wide-leg pants, navy coat, and square-toe leather shoes 02
halfwhiteboy - rust brown wide-leg pants, navy coat, and square-toe leather shoes 03
halfwhiteboy - rust brown wide-leg pants, navy coat, and square-toe leather shoes 04

How about you, would you dare go walking around Tokyo in such heavy shoes as mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler