[Project Look Book] Friday, Feb. 18, 2011

I'm exploiting the last of two days where I get to enjoy airconditioning that works - away from the office. So after about a month since I bought it, I finally got to wear this coat from Topman (with a Paul Smith knit pullover underneath). Coats have always been a frustration for me in this tropical climate so please indulge me.

rszDSC_3672

The jeans too are worn out of exploitation. Because they're tattered I can't wear them to the office. It's from Bonavita at Linea Italia, another "accident" on no less than New Year's! And because I was too lazy to change bags, I wore these brown leather lace-ups from Zara to match the former.

rszDSC_3712

Besides, why would I want to change bags when it's special to me? After all, it was My Bibe's early Christmas gift to me last year. The odometer print and the multicolor striped bag tag are a giveaway. They scream Paul Smith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler