[Project Look Book] Friday, August 12, 2011

This morning I had a taste of what it feels like to wear shades indoors.

rszDSC_0428adj

Well, here's the story. We started shooting with me wearing a polo from Paul Smith, jeans from Penshoppe, a belt from Polo Ralph Lauren, and high-cut sneaks from Zara. I also wore a bracelet from H&M. So this was me before silliness came into play:

rszDSC_0278cropadj
rszDSC_0306adj

It was only several shutter presses after that I realized I still had my yellow H&M sunglasses hanging from my polo. Then we decided to play with it anyway.

rszDSC_0439adj
rszDSC_0363adj

My photographer, Joanne, asked me to stick my tongue out. I'm an obedient guy.

rszDSC_0436adj
rszDSC_0381adj
rszDSC_0420cropadj

Happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler