LOOKBOOK | Holiday blues

halfwhiteboy - casual polo with blue design 01

I don't know how the color blue came to be associated with sadness because just look at this blue-themed Holiday decor. Isn't it so festive? I love how my outfit matches the setting, or rather, how the setting matches my outfit.

halfwhiteboy - casual polo with blue design 02
He wants to play ball with me.

halfwhiteboy - casual polo with blue design 03
The carpet's also blue.

halfwhiteboy - casual polo with blue design 04
When I was small and Christmas trees were tall...but now that I'm tall, Christmas trees are even taller!

halfwhiteboy - casual polo with blue design 05
Forever a kid.

Cheers to 2020's color of the year! Happy New Year!
_____________
Polo (Collezione C2); pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Adidas).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler