LOOKBOOK | What the brand has designed together, you definitely wear together

halfwhiteboy - printed shirt and shorts set 01

I don't know about you but I find clothing sets so much fun. Be it a camo on camo shirt and pants set, a sweatshirt and sweatpants set, a hoodie and joggers set, or a printed shirt and shorts set like this here, I'm all for it.

I believe what I'm wearing here is in a satin fabric, similar to another coordinated printed set that I have. That one was sleeker somehow because of the long sleeves and how the shorts are cut. This, on the other hand, wears much more casual, with which practically any type of footwear would go nicely. In my case, I opted for some Birkenstock clogs. And then I topped it all off with these aviator-shaped specs for a touch of retro.

halfwhiteboy - printed shirt and shorts set 02
halfwhiteboy - printed shirt and shorts set 03
halfwhiteboy - printed shirt and shorts set 04

How about you, what's your take on coordinated outfits or clothing sets?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler