LOOKBOOK | Mr Goodie Two-shoes

halfwhiteboy - dual color chinese collar shirt, blue, white, and gray motif 01

Sporting a dual colored shirt here. I don't know but when I saw this online, I was instantly attracted to the clean image the white and powder blue color combination was projecting. It reminded me of the overall vibe of this powder blue suit I once wore to a wedding. I seldom do it but here I decided to wear the shirt all buttoned up to the collar. According to my colleagues, I looked like a priest or a really good boy, which couldn't be farther from the archetypal me.

Because gray looks good with this color scheme, I wore gray trousers. The fabric also has thin, light blue lines, which all the more ties in to the whole motif. Now I realized I no longer have white shoes since they've all been damaged by disuse during the height of the pandemic. I tried some blue pairs but they didn't work, so I settled for gray.

halfwhiteboy - dual color chinese collar shirt, blue, white, and gray motif 02
halfwhiteboy - dual color chinese collar shirt, blue, white, and gray motif 03
halfwhiteboy - dual color chinese collar shirt, blue, white, and gray motif 04

It's a fun and very relaxed outfit—even without the banana printed socks. It was also fun going about my day while embracing my newfound goodie two-shoes image. The question is, will I be able to sustain it? 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler