LOOKBOOK | Weekends with my Nike Offline 3.0

halfwhiteboy - faded tee, denim shorts, Nike Offline 3.0 01

My wife recently came across these mules called Nike Offline 3.0. We both found them really cute, so she got each of us a pair. Except from a few searches on the internet, we don't really know how it differs from its two previous releases. After my rather outrĂ© J.W. Anderson mules, which were soon followed by Birkenstock clogs, I think I'm developing a fondness for this type of footwear. So how do these Nikes stack up? 

For one, I'm surprised with how heavy they are. Because they're from a brand that manufactures rubber shoes and sneakers, I was expecting something really lightweight. Despite that, I still love them, primarily because of how cute they look. They appear very stuffy with all the cushioning and padded overlays but they are quite comfy. The insoles are removable in case you feel they're too much. And oh, they're available in a variety of colorways that'll make you feel like you can never have enough. 

halfwhiteboy - faded tee, denim shorts, Nike Offline 3.0 02

This Nike creation is perfect for weekend malling and for going just about anywhere—except for the beach maybe, as they're too heavy for that. So here I am in a faded printed tee and denim shorts, along with my new Offline 3.0 pair, ready for a lot of walking at the mall before I face another work week ahead. 

How about you, have you tried any of the Offline releases? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler