LOOKBOOK | Aquamarineman: Oversized

halfwhiteboy - aquamarine oversize pullover and light gray checkered pants 01

Continuing my love for relaxed fit clothing, I wore this oversized pullover for another very casual day at the office. Apart from it being very comfy, it also comes in quite a lovely color—aquamarine, I believe. It's more greenish compared to aqua, which is more on the blue side of the spectrum.

The pastel vibe is perfect with light gray; hence, the choice of pants. Here I managed to curb my newfound enthusiasm for baggy pants and opted for something more tapered instead. Honestly, I just don't have loose-fitting pants in gray. I'm still vibing nonetheless and I completed the look with white sneakers.

halfwhiteboy - aquamarine oversize pullover and light gray checkered pants 02
halfwhiteboy - aquamarine oversize pullover and light gray checkered pants 03
halfwhiteboy - aquamarine oversize pullover and light gray checkered pants 04
halfwhiteboy - aquamarine oversize pullover and light gray checkered pants 05

Oh yeah, weekend, here we come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'

FRAGRANCE | Rajo Uno EDT by Bench: An inexpensive local gem