[Project Look Book - Boracay Weekend] Saturday, May 14, 2011

The weather was just perfect over the weekend at Boracay. A dark cloud that brought a few showers passed us by on our first day, and then it was all sun. The next day I woke up to see rain and overcast skies. Thankfully after breakfast, the sun showed up and ruled mightily for the rest of the day.

rszDSC_1985adj

We welcomed the sun at Solstice, The Tides's rooftop bar. Here I'm wearing a distressed shirt I got from Ko Phi-Phi in Thailand, which I already featured in a previous post (see here). In that post, though, I forgot to have a shot showing the back of the shirt. This time around I also forgot but I unintentionally had this shot taken. I don't know, I always forget about that huge tiger on my back.

rszDSC_1989adj

When it was time to hit the beach, I ditched the shirt and went for a tanktop from Penshoppe.

rszDSC_2048adj


I also wore again these colorful swim shorts from Folded & Hung (first worn here). I really love the length or more appropriately, the lack thereof.

rszDSC_2129adj

And then it's Monday again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler