[Project Look Book] Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Bibe's off to Iloilo for work for the next three days and so I'm all alone with the cats again. Earlier this evening, at least three people told me they'll be waiting for today's Project Look Book post. It's late and so here goes...

rszDSC_7230adj2
rszDSC_7089cropadj2

I actually wore this shirt already for my project last February (see here) but I'm pairing it with black pants this time around. Bringing a suit jacket along doesn't hurt either. I love the liveliness of the shirt's print even when the only bright color here is yellow, which is actually more like an accent only to the more dominant black and brown. It's Martin Box, a brand the Linea Italia group carries in all its stores. It may be purely coincidental but I seem to gravitate towards the brand's items. For one they fit well and they're also more affordable than most items in their stores. Okay, so that's why.

Suit jacket (Merger); tie (from SM Department Store); tie clip (a gift from My Bibe); shoes (Frank at Traffic).

Comments

  1. I love your shirt in this one! Great styling as usual! :)

    By the way, if you don't already know...You're pretty popular on Tumblr : http://itsallmentalmasturbation.tumblr.com/post/7242844533/kiskex-lb-feed-hidden-humor

    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy wednesday (it's already wed. here)! thanks for the compliment.

    as for tumblr, jeez, i just checked it out and i had a laugh. maybe i should sign up for tumblr already.

    stay cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler